I've been working for more than twenty years photographing all manner of people: fashion models, celebrities, individuals, groups, weddings, families, children and newborn babies.
I have worked extensively for national magazines and have been commissioned by celebrities and major media organisations for their press shots.
With the arrival of my children in 2003 I turned my attention to weddings and families, and since then I have been lucky enough to be in the perfect position to witness so many couples make their emotional vows and the record the precious moments that families can look at for years to come.
Whoever or whatever it is that I'm shooting, my aim is to produce natural relaxed photographs, full of personality and life.
Originally from Aberdeen, I'm now based in London.
I'm happy to travel anywhere in the UK and Internationally as required.
- Commissions include BBC, Sunday Times Style & Culture, Observer Life, Scotland On Sunday Spectrum and Getty.
- Celebrity promotional photography for BBC Radio 1 & 2, Kiss 100, Ricky Gervais, Gerard Butler and many more.
- Featured in national wedding magazines and Wedding Blogs
- Winner of 3 MPA awards
- Winner of 2 Fuji Professional Awards
- BA in Photography from Napier University, Edinburgh